Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No access to my bots?

I was using some last night, come this morning I have access to none of them?

Are they ones you actually bought? i believe they had all the bots open even the paid ones while they were having technical issues.

I understand that but I have been using Oceanus, Aeolus and blowhard for a couple years at least and now it's asking me to pay for them again.

funny you should say that - i been away for a couple of years and only came back a couple of days ago and im sure i owned dreaming in sprinkles but now its not there - it was originally but everything was .... when i just logged on now i thought i was being dull and forgetful but maybe they replaced one bug with another.

VIP Member

yea me too, i'm sure i owned flaming balls and the patching bot also, but i have recently came back from years ago and have no way to prove i purchased it though, so yeah lol

- - - Updated - - -

also my knock on wood does not work, is it down or what?

I did own a couple of others but those were the main 3 for me. I have no proof of purchase but I'm going to see if I can dig through some very old emails later today to see if I have anything.

Administrator

Private message me your paypal e-mail or first and last name and I'll try to find them. Please do not post personally identifiable information in this thread, or any thread. I can only find records for Bot Supply bots though. Any bots prior might not be relocatable.

my knock on wood isnt working either .... i waited to renew my VIP till i thought the bugs were over too

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by abaluki View Post
    my knock on wood isnt working either .... i waited to renew my VIP till i thought the bugs were over too
    Does it not launch or is it not in your supply crate? Send me your Skype/Discord in a PM and I'll talk to you there.
    Last edited by Mehfailz x3; 07-17-2019 at 06:33 PM.
    Who do you think you are?

i dont have skype or discord on my laptop at the moment - im assuming its not a bug then, i sort of hoped it was because there was 2 of us with the same problem - it wont open, no error messages or anything just pressing the button does nothing.

I have re-run the fix you gave out and tried updating supply crate and still not working.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast