Buying private bots

Buying private bots for YPP.

No patching/rigging/TD/bilge/poker bots and nothing provided by B-S.

I'm not really interested in things that already have public bots for them and I don't necessarily care about rankings.

Things like good SF bots for PvE (DiS sucks), carpentry, and crafting bots would be examples of things I'd most likely be interested in.

Post how much you'd be willing to pay. I doubt anyone will sell you a truly private bot unless you're paying in the thousands.

Quote Originally Posted by Peenomenon View Post
    Post how much you'd be willing to pay. I doubt anyone will sell you a truly private bot unless you're paying in the thousands.
    Depends on the bots performance. I'm not exactly looking for 100% private bots that only I and the developer own, just ones that a very few number of people. For certain bots I've paid $300-500 for for reference.

Making bots for these puzzle games is really not difficult, its just a matter of inserting a minimax algorithm and some MINOR optimizations anyone who says otherwise is either an incompetent developer or just on a power trip

- - - Updated - - -

granted some puzzles minimax will not solve such as gunning but that is easily solvable regardless, it might take awhile but it just tedious, not hard