I got banned now what ?

I got banned, How do i play again under a new account ?

Captain Medals

If you've never been banned before:
    Write an appeal and tell them what they want to hear. You have to swallow your pride, just try to get unbanned at all costs. If you botted state that you've botted and that you didn't think they'd catch you. Tell them that you bought a premium bundle that advertised and claimed to be 100% undetected for just 15$, or just single bots. If you got banned for RMT or anything of that sort be honest as well. Just make them feel powerful and play into their cards. Assure them this will never happen again and that you are devastated that you got caught and just realized how stupid you were.

If you've been banned before:
    Then you should know the drill of using the Supply Crate untainter to temporarily play again.
    If you look for further options (that actually untaint you) -> swipe your harddrive, change your TMAC (custom number + brand ID) and potentially use a paid VPN.

If you are addicted:
    Buy a new router and untaint ( if you know what you are doing) or buy a new router and a cheap second hand laptop. That would ensure a 100% untaint, yargh.
    Who do you think you are?

I pressed untaint like 20 times nothing happens i am still banned. I tried using VPN but still banned.

did you close puzzle pirates first?

yes