Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Deepy123
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3

Thread: HyperRanking

HyperRanking

Hi guys, does anybody have a preferred HyperRanking method or in fact method(s) in order to reach ultimate?

Thanks.
    hinamizawa likes this.

Captain Medals

1) Buy Premium Bots from Bot-Supply to make puzzling easier
    2) Get an IO map.
    3) Sail a ship there. Enter the IO while on the Nav board (to get the engage/disengage button). Then jump on the puzzle within the IO (and only this time, youll never leave the station again).
    4) Click on "engage" and puzzle for 3-5 minutes. (e.g Incredible puzzling throughout that session)
    5) Click on "disengage" (not dismiss! ) and either repeat step 4 or take a pause to cook food, toilet break e.t.c.
    -> Repeat the cycle of engaging the IO, puzzling for 3-5 minutes and then disengaging. Never leave the station.

If you should mess up your score at one point just puzzle for longer. The more sessions/DRs you generate the better. It means you overwrite your entire scoring record (e.g past 100 DRs) with good scores.

Have fun.
    theantzh likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    1) Buy Premium Bots from Bot-Supply to make puzzling easier
    2) Get an IO map.
    3) Sail a ship there. Enter the IO while on the Nav board (to get the engage/disengage button). Then jump on the puzzle within the IO (and only this time, youll never leave the station again).
    4) Click on "engage" and puzzle for 3-5 minutes. (e.g Incredible puzzling throughout that session)
    5) Click on "disengage" (not dismiss! ) and either repeat step 4 or take a pause to cook food, toilet break e.t.c.
    -> Repeat the cycle of engaging the IO, puzzling for 3-5 minutes and then disengaging. Never leave the station.

If you should mess up your score at one point just puzzle for longer. The more sessions/DRs you generate the better. It means you overwrite your entire scoring record (e.g past 100 DRs) with good scores.

Have fun.
    Nice plug with Step no1.

But I completely agree with everything said above ^^. Important to only leave when you have sparklies if your wanting to get high scoring standing (eg Ult/#1) I recommend getting around 6-9 stars per disengage,

Raz

With the IO do you need to wait 1minut after disengage or can you go right back in and start puzzling.
    "Im just saying that the things some people say about you doesn't put you in a good spotlight."

^^
    "I got fake people showin' fake love to me" - Drake

Ive gotten Number 1 from engaging directly afterwards

Guys, thank you for your swift replies. I will be trying this out soon!