Shots fired not working as well as advertised

I bought this earlier today, is it possible to get it refunded? It auto-looped finding a board for 45 seconds before booching two cannons and leaving the board. This was my experience for a full 20 minutes. I'm excited to buy a gunning bot but i'll probably wait for one that works.

Captain Medals

Send Face a PM.
    Who do you think you are?

Administrator

Sent a PM!

Did you ever get anything resolved? i just bought it few days again and consistently having same issue booches alot misses pieces all time. ;/

VIP Member

Yeah just tried the Trail version It does miss pieces more than I'd like but my bigger issue is that it doesn't re-station after each successful board, are you supposed to ctrl + R every board? or is that a glitch... kind of a pain to do that every 1 minute :/ otherwise if that's intentional i don't have problems with it just wish it were more automatic xD

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Not_a_Bot View Post
    Yeah just tried the Trail version It does miss pieces more than I'd like but my bigger issue is that it doesn't re-station after each successful board, are you supposed to ctrl + R every board? or is that a glitch... kind of a pain to do that every 1 minute :/ otherwise if that's intentional i don't have problems with it just wish it were more automatic xD
    Yes you have to make use of the key shortcuts pretty frequently.
    Who do you think you are?

VIP Member

every time i get sheet then cannonball because the bot missed the powder i rage alil more on the inside

VIP Member

Been using this with the trial version, glad I didn't purchase it as I don't think it's worth $75. Works well when it wants to but it is annoying having to always Start the puzzle every 45 seconds, also messes it's self up more often than I'd like. Currently bouncing between Master and Renowned.

An option to auto re-station would be nice and also an option to stay on a good looped board.

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by seizure View Post
    Been using this with the trial version, glad I didn't purchase it as I don't think it's worth $75. Works well when it wants to but it is annoying having to always Start the puzzle every 45 seconds, also messes it's self up more often than I'd like. Currently bouncing between Master and Renowned.

An option to auto re-station would be nice and also an option to stay on a good looped board.
    I agree the trail was a big help in determining whether I would buy some of the bots on sale, IMO shots fired is quite overpriced for how well it works - at least these days (im sure they are very old bots).

some other bot issues I have are:
    The Shipwright bot advertises that it easily gets expert labour… though I spent 5 hours one day getting 2 alts barely to Expert labour so would love improvements to be done on that one.

A deciding factor against me buying shots fired and even stardust is that they don't work on any other resolution size, I personally hate to play the game on the 800x600 setting, though some bots on VIP do work on higher Resolutions like the Blacksmith/bilge/rigging bots, I was disappointed that the two most expensive bots on supply crate do not work on higher resolutions at all (I realize it is in the Notes of the supply crate but still sad that some cheaper bots do and the more expensive bots don't)

Just some feedback I have on these otherwise I have enjoyed using the bots I have and trying the ones I don't have, Thanks.