Thread: Stardust refund

Not actually

Not actually
    Last edited by Shaaagg; 06-28-2018 at 04:18 PM.

Captain Medals

What exactly is your issue with the bot?

You have to know that scoring in Navigation is incredibly linear and that it takes some time to unlock higher scoring platforms. You'll start with 1 star platforms and even with perfect play you barely score well enough to unlock 2 stars and so on. The star level that is required for Incredible is around 8-10 stars for example. In order to hit that amount of platforms you'll have to grind your way up to around Solid/Renowned.

The easiest way to achieve that is to chart a long swabbie route and to stay on the stay on the station for a long time before hopping off and back on again to jump up in ranking. The first ranks will need the longest time but the earlier you climb the sooner you'll hit Ultimate as Stardust is playing perfectly.

All in all it should not take longer than 2-3 hours (yet again, due to how scoring in that puzzle works, not due to the bots performance) and then you'll be able to memorize the ocean or navigate to generate PvE spawns with ease.

If there should be a technical issue then I'd be more than happy to help you out.
    In case you'd still like to proceed with a refund although the bot easily attains Ultimate/1#, I've messaged Face for you.

Best regards
    Who do you think you are?

Thanks for all the information, Iíd still like a refund though. Donít want to waste time having to get my experience up, I thought it would get ulti/#1 faster.

Administrator

Hey Shaaagg, just so you know the refund policy is; As long as you request it within 24 hours of purchase I'll refund your item. If that's the case then private message me your name and date of purchase and I'll refund.

I was unaware of the refund period, doubt il be able to get a refund..

So what is the best method for getting #1? After I get my stats and experience up that is.

Sorry for causing a fuss I love the work you guys do, youíve saved me countless hours in game.

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaagg View Post
    I was unaware of the refund period, doubt il be able to get a refund..

So what is the best method for getting #1? After I get my stats and experience up that is.

Sorry for causing a fuss I love the work you guys do, you’ve saved me countless hours in game.
    Get a ship and a long swabby route. Then just puzzle and restation every few minutes after hitting an LP. You will slowly but surely rank up (due to the puzzles limitations, not because of performance) and eventually hit Ultimate at around Solid.
    Who do you think you are?