Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Youril0w
  • 1 Post By Flamesfalcon
  • 1 Post By Youril0w

Thread: Advice needed for select bots please

Advice needed for select bots please

Hey, i've been a member for quite some time and just am now about to go on a bit of a spending spree for bots but don't know which ones I want..

My priority is not being banned, as long as it gets me GM I don't care about anything else really..

Could someone be as kind as to inform me the difference between the poseidon bilge/trident bilge

spools of silk vs blowhard patching

Knock on wood vs the wood for thought?

Also, how is shots fired?

also, is it possible to get trials of the bots? I'd like to buy one of each of these three but would like the cheapest ones if it'll work for my situation, could I get a trial of each for 5 dollars or something, this way you know i'm serious but would just like to make the smartest decision. Thank you.
    Last edited by dangerdude421; 12-18-2017 at 05:42 PM.

I would go for: Trident bilge + blowhard patching + any other bot than carp
    In my experience Trident is a solid bilger and really good in tokening whereas poseidon is slightly but not significantly better in plain bilging. I got the spools of silk but I don't really like the way it performs and besides, the blowhard also is able to token!
    The carp bots are really crap in my honest opinion, with a little practice I can outperform them easily and they make mistakes quite easily. Shots fired! I have no experience with but I seen a couple threats come by, maybe you should check them out (personally I dont really want a gunbot). If you got the money I would recommend Stardust Dnavver, otherwise the Aethyr token rigger is a very good one. I would also highly recommend Dreaming in Sprinkles. It's a beautiful bot that just completely covers every swordfight you will ever do. TKO might be good too, haven't tried it yet but if ye like CI or pillies it might be good to have. Good luck!
    dangerdude421 likes this.

Do not buy Shots Fired! until they release a new update on it. In it's current state, it's not worth $75.
    Recommendations:
    Oceanus (GM+)
    Blowhard (GM+)
    WFT (Not really that good - could possibly get you up to master)
    Aethyr Rigging (GM+)

FYI all automatic botting will eventually get you banned, so be safe about it and use manual if possible.
    Last edited by Flamesfalcon; 12-18-2017 at 07:04 PM.

Thanks for all of the help, I went to buy trident but I don't see it in the shop? Also, is the flaming balls gunning bot any good? thank you.

Ahh thats because the trident bot got replaced by oceanus. Get the Oceanus, its like a combi of trident + poseidon
    I wouldn't recommend getting the gunning bot after reading some posts on the forum....