Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Carefull!

Carefull!

Hello dear community,

Today it happened:

Me and a friend got banned for botting.

We used the Trident bilge bot and the Aeolus rigging bot, not sure which one got detected.

If you are using these bots than be extra careful please.

thats sucks, but thankyou as i was just using trident bilge

Just because you got banned for using a bot doesn't mean its the bots fault. How you bot plays a part in it as well. I kinda dropped out of the YPP botting scene or playing YPP at all but its the same principle as any game. Bot in small burst and don't let your bot sit alone. After botting play normal at another puzzle or even just a few rounds of poker ect.

That's the basics of botting... Been botting succesfully for years and never had issues, never drew any suspicion on me. I'm not claiming it's entirely the bots fault. All I do is tell my story and make people aware that the OM's are not sleeping, hoping that others will be more careful than we were so they don't face the same music as us.

Quote Originally Posted by Youril0w View Post
    That's the basics of botting... Been botting succesfully for years and never had issues, never drew any suspicion on me. I'm not claiming it's entirely the bots fault. All I do is tell my story and make people aware that the OM's are not sleeping, hoping that others will be more careful than we were so they don't face the same music as us.
    Which I understand but I see it all too often. People blame the bots when they are botting rather obviously. Playing non-stop on the same puzzle for 24 hours isn't normal but botters do it. For all I know one of the bots may be detected and if one is I would place my money on the bilge bot. Three Rings seems to go hard against them and if they find something close to an algorithm in the way the puzzle is played they can start recording players that follow that algorithm non-stop. It just seems to happen more often with bilge bots rather than any other.

c a r e f u l l

#reformed

Dont hesitate to appeal your ban at support@puzzlepirates.com
    Remember ; admitting you botted has a higher chance of getting unbanned than denying it

VIP Member

rip

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    Dont hesitate to appeal your ban at support@puzzlepirates.com
    Remember ; admitting you botted has a higher chance of getting unbanned than denying it
    0*0-1 = -1 quick maths
    Pikachu likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

Hey dear community,

In the last couple hours I heard more people complaining about getting banned (with other bots aswell, I'm not sure whether they go to navy and for example patch 24/7 or bot the smart way). I think the dreaded OM's are heavily looking for botters. My suggestion would be to lay down on the bots for a bit untill this thing blows over. I would hate to see more people get stupid bans!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast