Thread: Banned

Banned

This isn't a rant thread, however I'd like to figure out which bot was the one detected that gave me away.

I have used Aethyr, Oceanus, Stardust, TKO, Inferno, Overhaul, Dreaming in Sprinkles, Wood for Thought, Shots Fired, Flaming Balls, Argos and Blowhard. The teamer as well.
    It's a bit of a list, I understand.

However I believe either TKO or Flaming balls gave me away. Is anyone else in the same boat with TKO? I am not 100% sure of Flaming balls, but there have been a few threads saying TKO got them banned. I have been botting for quite a long time, never banned until I used one of these two. If I can figure this one out, I'll just stop using it. Currently I am not user either, cause rumble and guns aren't really 100% required (I dont mind rumble, and guns is a rarely free station)

Again, this is a discussion - not me ranting.

Thanks guys.

I've heard TKO has been getting people banned currently

I had a suspicion that was the case - Would any moderator/admin be able to review the bot so that players aren't unknowingly using a bot that will get them banned? I suppose right now it's only speculation as there haven't been a huge amount of "banned by using tko" posts - but might be a good warning to issue. I dont know.

Banned

Any bot using automated movements can cause you to get banned, I personally don't think there is a bigger chance using TKO than any other bot, using an auto bot carries a certain risk and TKO is included in that, again I am not a mod or anything but just giving my honest oppinion

Sobo's #1 bae

Stardust on auto can get you banned.
    (Have verified this)

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Stardust on auto can get you banned.
    (Have verified this)
    shit i've been using this a fair bit...

Captain Medals

Automatic botting always entails a risk.
    Also keep in mind that Flaming Balls hasn't been supported for quite a while.

We'll have a closer look at TKO and possibly give it some fine tuning if that should be the case.
    Who do you think you are?

I was also banned recently for Botting, was solid for about 3 years but Stardust auto was my most frequently used and after reading above that may be the problem