Thread: Future Bot?

Future Bot?

will there ever be a insta SF Bot??? i know it would wreck the wager part of sf but just curious!

U make me sad
    why are you botting on stream u
    it's so damn obvious
    w.r.t. sfbot it's possible but annoying because SF rng is awful sometimes
    Last edited by TheRigger; 10-27-2017 at 08:22 PM. Reason: reduced offensiveness

no need to be rude lol 90% of people who stream either alt bash or bot haha. chill dude and yea was just curious if there would be a future insta bot.

Quote Originally Posted by krewzii View Post
    no need to be rude lol 90% of people who stream either alt bash or bot haha. chill dude and yea was just curious if there would be a future insta bot.
    I said it was possible, however it is very hard and if done it would never be publicly released

You really should be banned by now...

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    You really should be banned by now...
    and why is that? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRigger View Post
    I said it was possible, however it is very hard and if done it would never be publicly released
    understandable for it to be private. cause then if it was publicly released then no one would sf wager lol. DiS is a decent sf bot, i mean if you get sf rng on your side you can get some instas

and why is that? LOL
    You were using an automatic rig bot on stream, for every pirate to obviously see including OMs...

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    You were using an automatic rig bot on stream, for every pirate to obviously see including OMs...
    lol i dont play anymore im just chillin looking at bots.. chill your shit, youre a botter as well lol not everyone is innocent.

- - - Updated - - -

if you can honestly say you dont bot but are subscribed and signed up on a botting forum, page for the game youre pathetic xD of course i was using the rigging bot i like testing them out since im also a begginer coder. cant people not have fun with bots without salty ass people who take games seriously LOL

lol i dont play anymore im just chillin looking at bots.. chill your shit, youre a botter as well lol not everyone is innocent.

- - - Updated - - -

if you can honestly say you dont bot but are subscribed and signed up on a botting forum, page for the game youre pathetic xD of course i was using the rigging bot i like testing them out since im also a begginer coder. cant people not have fun with bots without salty ass people who take games seriously LOL
    I never said I don't bot. You're the one that said you weren't botting on stream.

I'm also not subscribed to Bot-Supply or any other botting service. I never have been.

Is there anything else you'd like to get wrong?
    Last edited by erik; 10-27-2017 at 08:50 PM.

lol if you were this upset that i was using a bot please tell a OM im sure theyd love to see all the proof you have of me botting with all those screen shots <3 3/4 of the puzzle pirates community bots and alt bashes. get a life