Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By scola55
  • 1 Post By hamiedits123
  • 1 Post By scola55

Thread: VIP Bot Payment Issue

VIP Member

VIP Bot Payment Issue

Hey,
    I've been trying to reach admins for 2 days and haven't got any response yet. I want to buy/order vip, however, in my country Paypal has been banned. Are there any other payment methods which I can use my credit card on? Someone help me please, I'm tired of waiting...

(Sorry if I posted this issue on a wrong section, I'm new in this forum things.)

#reformed

Hey my man, according to my understanding they only accept PayPal when it comes to VIP , u can do one of the following though, either buy a lifetime bot, or go ahead and send a family member or friend out of your country some funds and let him buy the VIP for you. Happy botting!!
    furkanelevli likes this.

Message Face, he usually deals with situations like this really quick and is very helpful.
    furkanelevli likes this.

#reformed

Quote Originally Posted by hamiedits123 View Post
    Message Face, he usually deals with situations like this really quick and is very helpful.
    I messaged Face myself to ask him about it and he told me he doesn't accept any other payment oter than PayPal for VIP at this time.
    furkanelevli likes this.

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    I messaged Face myself to ask him about it and he told me he doesn't accept any other payment oter than PayPal for VIP at this time.
    Aah that's not good. Thanks for the info, mate.