Stardust questions

Hello, I am curious in purchasing the star dust bot, I have used some others and they are great but they all have a thread in the forums dedicated to them, but star dust does not. Is it still being updated and working fine? $149 is a lot to spend on chance for something not functional. thanks in advance for your replies.

Captain Medals

Yes!

If you want to convince yourself go ask Face for a trial code
    Who do you think you are?

cool, I have asked for a trial code, hopefully I can try it out soon. thanks.

Heya!

I thought I'd throw my 10 cents in here; I use it quite often and it has always worked well for me. The video definitely gives an app display as to what it can do. I bought it the week it came out, and I sure as hell was impressed. Worked fantastic then, works fantastic now!

I would buy it right now if it could work in another res then 800x600

I got ULT with it, no joke. It says GM but it even got me to leg stat easily. It really doesnt advertise as much as it could. (Granted ult took a longgg time but it happened)

Quote Originally Posted by Connorm2 View Post
    I got ULT with it, no joke. It says GM but it even got me to leg stat easily. It really doesnt advertise as much as it could. (Granted ult took a longgg time but it happened)
    on auto? or manual?

Auto.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk what ocean you are but I got it during penobscot to beafort islands route. The interocean route. Idk if it was because its so hella long that it did so? Biggest route ever.