Bots not Working?

Just recently purchased Aethyr Tokening Rigger and Inferno Blacksmith and they were operating just fine for the past few hours but all of a sudden I start them up and they don't work. Neither does my Oceanus bot. I updated Supply-Crate (if that even matters), exited out of my client like 10 times and retried using the bots on different accounts (even different oceans) and they still don't work. Oceanus for example acknowledges the client by saying, "Found Puzzle Pirates. Waiting for bilging to start.", then never assists helping me manually or automatically. Not really sure what else to do.

On a side note, does anyone else that has Inferno Blacksmith feel like they can't use manual mode? In my experience, I use manual mode and after like 30 seconds it bugs out. Maybe I'm using it wrong? I then have to reset the puzzle and bot and lose my ranking...but automatic works 85% of the time.

Edit: Disregard my first paragraph, my bots suddenly started working after 2 hours of being down. I guess my new question is if there is any explanation to this? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mikeybowls; 10-01-2017 at 02:34 AM.

I've just had the same problem with Oceanus, It notices the Puzzle Pirates window is open but won't actually start... Do you know what might have fixed this?

Delete + reinstall the bots. Changing the capability of the program might help.

Quote Originally Posted by Aisukage View Post
    Delete + reinstall the bots. Changing the capability of the program might help.
    That didnt work unfortunately

Yeah it actually happened again, my bots don't work >_>....happens randomly. Really annoying, any explanation/solutions?

Administrator

Inferno manual mode is a bit tricky and somewhat easy to mess up. Watch this tutorial (if you haven't already) and it will explain how to use it properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2eb6Y28cVk

Also keep in mind depending on the boards and your processor it may take awhile to actually find the optimal solution to the board, it will act frozen but it's not. You just have to not move your mouse and be patient.
    Need to get in Contact with me?