Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: TKO hang up/crash

TKO hang up/crash

when TKO is running it looks great. Ive been having issues with it hanging after making a few (10-20 maybe) moves. not 100% sure but it seems to happen after a left shot that should have a right shot follow up. most of the time there are a limited number of balls left of the board. This may be from running on a laptop and not my main PC, slightly older i5 @ 2.5GHz on 32bit win7.

Also, if you dont hit stop before closing the exe will run in the background. I had 4 of the bot exes running but only one visible window, the mouse was very jumpy. crash info below.

Code:
    Application: RumbleBot.exe
    Framework Version: v4.0.30319
    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
    Exception Info: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
       at System.Drawing.Bitmap.GetPixel(Int32, Int32)
       at sPLdYBftbaswPJGhfigPoTLlEiFu.JmhRgGiERxyzezWGXoQCoNCbDppA()
       at sPLdYBftbaswPJGhfigPoTLlEiFu.9Z(h 6xiU~|nA3:~INRh0U L$(h 6xiU~|nA3:~INRh0U L$(System.Object, UInt32)
       at sPLdYBftbaswPJGhfigPoTLlEiFu.xMWkkegkVkyhtvohkMiCwCNnRgGK()
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
    Code:
    Faulting application name: RumbleBot.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x59bba871
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.23889, time stamp: 0x598d4d1e
    Exception code: 0xe0434352
    Fault offset: 0x0000845d
    Faulting process id: 0x1dc0
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d3396c2d12761e
    Faulting application path: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Desktop\DC\Bot\bots\tko\RumbleBot.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report Id: 86595b4f-a55f-11e7-822c-705812e145b0
    Code:
    Fault bucket 726386877, type 30
    Event Name: CLR20r3
    Response: Not available
    Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
    P1: RumbleBot.exe
    P2: 1.0.0.0
    P3: 59bba871
    P4: System.Drawing
    P5: 4.7.2114.0
    P6: 59a63a17
    P7: 46
    P8: 45
    P9: System.ArgumentOutOfRange
    P10:
    Ill add more details as I can. Hopefully Ill be able to test on my main PC later.
    beachcondo likes this.

Administrator

We think we found the root of the problem. I had the wrong version uploaded......... A quick fix should be out soon!
    beachcondo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    We think we found the root of the problem. I had the wrong version uploaded......... A quick fix should be out soon!
    You guys are fast, thanks.

Pew

Did I mess somethin up or is this just not updated yet with the correct version? ^^

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pew View Post
    Did I mess somethin up or is this just not updated yet with the correct version? ^^
    If the bot didn't re-download itself then it hasn't been updated yet
    Need to get in Contact with me?

I'm having this problem too, Just bought the bot and it doesn't work at all. can't get through a single round of rumble without it freezing. Hopefully a fix will come through soon.

Server Admin

It should now be working. Verify the version of the bot is v1.0.7

Bot Coder

I have some more updates coming soon as well. I have noticed that if people are dying all the time, the text on the screen messes up the detection for that move. I've also applied a fix to stop the bot crashing if it is started without puzzle pirates open.

List of updates to come

- Detecting Text on the screen (It will pause until the text is gone)
    - Fix to stop bot crashing if YPP is not started or minimised
    - Bringing YPP to the top screen when started.
    - Instead of making a random move it will now place the ball as high as it can

(These won't be out until the next release) Most likely v 1.0.8

I had a report of it not working on windows 8.1. Can anyone with 8.1 verify it is/isn't working? It may just be a setting issue for this one person but it could be something to do with the OS, therefore requiring a coded workaround.

Once this bot is stable I will start work on a premium punching version
    Last edited by TJCODER; 10-04-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Hello,

For me the bot doesn't work on Windows 8.1. I've sent a video recording to Face and Sobo. A friend of mine is using Alienware laptop running Windows 8.1, he told me he has the same problem, so I am not alone having this issue. I hope this will be fixed soon.

Let me know if I can help with testing. Thanks!

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by maska112 View Post
    Hello,

For me the bot doesn't work on Windows 8.1. I've sent a video recording to Face and Sobo. A friend of mine is using Alienware laptop running Windows 8.1, he told me he has the same problem, so I am not alone having this issue. I hope this will be fixed soon.

Let me know if I can help with testing. Thanks!
    Ok I'll make a windows 8.1 vm and look into this tomorrow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast