Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3

Thread: How to upgrade a bot?

How to upgrade a bot?

Hi im currently using some old bots and iv noticed there is some newer versions of them out.
    For example i have flaming balls gunning, but would like to get Shots fired insted.
    is it possible to upgrade these or do i have to pay full price for the new bot?
    Last edited by Busterguy; 09-29-2017 at 10:25 AM.
    "Its not a bug - It's an undocumented feature!"

Captain Medals

Ehrm there is a discount on some of them. Ask Face for more details.
    Busterguy likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

why not explain everything in a post instead of asking face personally, i would like to know such information as well.

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Atothek View Post
    why not explain everything in a post instead of asking face personally, i would like to know such information as well.
    If you previously owned an identical bot (e.g Poseidon -> Oceanus, Flaming Balls -> Shots Fired) you were able to use your auth code for said bot as a discount code upon purchasing the newer bot.

But since the threads are dated I'm not sure if that is still possible on a technical level (e.g offer expired), however, Face has been lenient in many cases as far as I am aware.
    Who do you think you are?

Busterguy Please let us know what face tells you

Administrator

Currently Blowhard, Wood for Thought, and Cardshark have discounts to upgrade.
    Use your auth code from spools, kow 2.0, and cards on fire on the bluesnap payment processor.

PS I will also give 15 off if you owned Flaming Balls and want to upgrade to shots fired. I need you to buy it at full price and I will refund the 15 back.
    Last edited by Face; 09-29-2017 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Currently Blowhard, Wood for Thought, and Cardshark have discounts to upgrade.
    Use your auth code from spools, kow 2.0, and cards on fire on the bluesnap payment processor.

PS I will also give 15 off if you owned Flaming Balls and want to upgrade to shots fired. I need you to buy it at full price and I will refund the 15 back.
    is that 15% or $15? Also anything if i own Poseidon Bilging and want to get Oceanus?
    Also i just bought card shark and did not realise i could of got a discount haha...
    Is it worth talking on skype as i have quite a few bots...
    "Its not a bug - It's an undocumented feature!"