Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Shots fired bot not performing (help)

Shots fired bot not performing (help)

Hey i just purchase the bot Shots fired and is not working properly it mess up the cannons, also when getting in and out of the cannons the cursor is so slow also the bot stop working after filling up 2-3 cannons then u have to spam ctr+ r alot to make it work again, max u can get is only fines and rarely good for a 75$ bot i think at least i should be getting excellent or incredible instead of fine and good only the bot is really buggy it does not work properly, i need some help with this bot please i just purchase it couple of hours ago if i can get some help fixing this would be so great other wise i would like a refund please even tho i just want the bot not the refund but if it cant be fixed i would like the refund thanks.

It's going to get an update soon , that's what i've heard .

Okay because i haven't got any reply from any admin or moderator and ive sent them message and everything to the email and all of that haven't got any reply or anything yet since the first day i bough it yesterday

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by ronlans View Post
    Okay because i haven't got any reply from any admin or moderator and ive sent them message and everything to the email and all of that haven't got any reply or anything yet since the first day i bough it yesterday
    Sorry. Yeah, update is coming soon.

It gets excellents and Increds though if you Ctrl+S and Ctrl+R every time it leaves the station.

That being said, stay tuned
    Who do you think you are?

Thanks for the update Mehfailz, I at least appreciate the knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Sorry. Yeah, update is coming soon.

It gets excellents and Increds though if you Ctrl+S and Ctrl+R every time it leaves the station.

That being said, stay tuned
    doesnt seem to be attaching for me anymore and yeah have same prob as everyone else lol what really confuses me is why it loads the 3rd cannon by throwing the excess off the side of the boat.... thought that hurt the score aswell as loss of CB?? either why cant wait fer the fix! ^_^

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Djteska View Post
    doesnt seem to be attaching for me anymore and yeah have same prob as everyone else lol what really confuses me is why it loads the 3rd cannon by throwing the excess off the side of the boat.... thought that hurt the score aswell as loss of CB?? either why cant wait fer the fix! ^_^
    Ehrm no Gunning is entirely based on Guns filled/second.

That being said, I think Face will reveal some information soon, I'll ask him whats up too.
    beachcondo likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

Been trying all of that ctr+ s ctr+ r every time i leave the station i already tried every possible way but still getting fine and rarely good but looking forward for the update hopefully it fixes it really want to get excellent and increds and it to work, looking forward for the update i guess thanks.

Any news about the shots fired update? been waiting for any news but haven't heard nothing about it. Any date or any update on whats going on will be much apreciated.

Dan
    Bot Coder

Hi - Coder of Shots Fired here.

The new gunbot is a complete re-write. It is backed by a new image memory locking technique.

There has been the odd hiccup - such as Ctrl+F not working as it did previously that we're currently trying to work out to get it through QA. It's not a simple case of 'use what the old bot did' as the memory archtecture of the application is completely different - and is what has provided most of the enhancements.

I can only speak for this side as I personally do not deal with security - nor the ETA for that.

tl;dr - A few bugs with testing, should be fixed soon, hopefully secured soon.
    Last edited by Dan; 09-24-2017 at 10:52 PM.
    beachcondo, Pew and ronlans like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast