Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Any private coders left?

Any private coders left?

Title says it all
    Apparently, in order to remain anonymous, you need a username that has no relativity to yourself whatsoever.
    That explains mine.

Dan
    Bot Coder

Not for the money a mere mortal would pay.
    DenniUK likes this.

VIP Member

I will private code for money but as dan says nobody will pay the going rate. A bot can take hours and hours to develop, we are talking 500+ in some cases and people will only pay $100 max. I get paid $30/hour in my day job so match that and I will code anything for you.

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by TJCODER View Post
    I will private code for money but as dan says nobody will pay the going rate. A bot can take hours and hours to develop, we are talking 500+ in some cases and people will only pay $100 max. I get paid $30/hour in my day job so match that and I will code anything for you.
    But who would pay 15.000$ for a bot?
    Who do you think you are?

VIP Member

Nobody, Hence why you're not going to find somebody to make you a private bot unless they do it because they like you

pas

Quote Originally Posted by TJCODER View Post
    Nobody, Hence why you're not going to find somebody to make you a private bot unless they do it because they like you
    Or if they wanted to code it for themselves anyway and would share for free moneys?

VIP Member

That then requires coding a secure system. What's to stop you just giving it to other people. That along take a lot of time and effort.

I have a bunch of stuff such as a restationer and teamer

Dan
    Bot Coder

Imagine you have a child. You would not 'give it away for free monies'. I have a bot in pretty much EVERY bottable puzzle - they don't get sold.

Making a bot really has to be a labour of love - you wouldn't want to sell something you love (Unless you offer me a few grand for it).

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Imagine you have a child. You would not 'give it away for free monies'. I have a bot in pretty much EVERY bottable puzzle - they don't get sold.

Making a bot really has to be a labour of love - you wouldn't want to sell something you love (Unless you offer me a few grand for it).
    I have 1,000 USD with your name on it if you can provide a sailing bot.

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by pplover23 View Post
    I have 1,000 USD with your name on it if you can provide a sailing bot.
    Dan might be a scammer that sells you a Sailing bot that simply clears everything as a single
    Who do you think you are?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast