Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3
  • 2 Post By TheRigger

Thread: Bot's not reforming

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    lovegrim is offline

    Posts
    11

    Bot's not reforming

    From what ive seen on the new dark seas YPP aeolus rigger and trident bildge do not seem very affective at all, could they be updated to preform better or all bilge/rigging bots updated to be allways the newer version
    Last edited by lovegrim; 08-16-2017 at 01:44 PM.

  2. #2
    Member
    oCortex is offline

    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by lovegrim View Post
    From what ive seen on the new dark seas YPP aeolus rigger and trident bildge do not seem very affective at all, could they be updated to preform better or all bilge/rigging bots updated to be allways the newer version
    Theres been talk that the ranking algorithms have been changed on Obsidian, plus with the increase of people playing it's a lot harder to get higher ranks. I've heard that people are getting Legendary with Aethyr and Oceanus as they're a lot better than Trident.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    lovegrim is offline

    Posts
    11
    So it makes sense for people who bought a bot years ago to get an update on there bot or a new one,
    cause its very unfair to buy a bot for a "life" time and then for it to be useless at one point.

  4. #4
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is online now

    Posts
    2,235
    Quote Originally Posted by lovegrim View Post
    So it makes sense for people who bought a bot years ago to get an update on there bot or a new one,
    cause its very unfair to buy a bot for a "life" time and then for it to be useless at one point.
    No it does not.
    jak8222 likes this.
    Who do you think you are?



  5. #5
    Senior Member
    TheRigger is offline

    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    No it does not.
    To be a bit clearer on this point, bot purchase is for the lifetime of the bot, not for one's personal lifetime.
    jak8222 and erik like this.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    lovegrim is offline

    Posts
    11
    And if the bot isn't very viable then it was a very short life time
    and the bot isn't even being sold anymore witch means its outdated.
    so i can buy a bot for a lifetime but u guys can go make another one tomorrow and im stuck with the old one

  7. #7
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is online now

    Posts
    2,235
    Quote Originally Posted by lovegrim View Post
    And if the bot isn't very viable then it was a very short life time
    and the bot isn't even being sold anymore witch means its outdated.
    so i can buy a bot for a lifetime but u guys can go make another one tomorrow and im stuck with the old one
    Isn't it the same with your computer, your fridge, your school books, a car and other things in life?

    Stop begging for free upgrades. Your logic does not make sense.

    You got what you paid for, you still have access to the bot and its doing what it is supposed to do.

    On a side note: Aeolus for example has been out for 5 years now. Should people that used it for 5 years get a free upgrade if we were about to release a new rigging bot?
    Who do you think you are?



  8. #8
    Member
    oCortex is offline

    Posts
    66
    Poseidon and Oceanus are two different bots. Would you buy Dreaming In Sprinkles and expect to get the new Rumble bot for free?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •