Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: sailing bot

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    boom2230 is offline

    Posts
    15

    sailing bot

    Hi everyone I'm looking to purchase a sailing bot if there is one to be purchase?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Gauge is offline

    Posts
    100
    Never seen one.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    vegeta is offline

    Posts
    27
    never seen one, try rigging if u want

  4. #4
    Sobo's #1 bae
    Pikachu is offline

    Posts
    493
    Tzz/Nickbush have the only private ones. Should try PMing them in game and asking them to add your skype. You have to use the codeword "TOS" though. Just /tell Tzz TOS Skype: xxx
    Hope this helps.
    erik likes this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Julio Ballskins is offline

    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Tzz/Nickbush have the only private ones. Should try PMing them in game and asking them to add your skype. You have to use the codeword "TOS" though. Just /tell Tzz TOS Skype: xxx
    Hope this helps.
    lol youre joking right
    Apparently, in order to remain anonymous, you need a username that has no relativity to yourself whatsoever.
    That explains mine.

  6. #6
    Banned
    nathan463 is offline

    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio Ballskins View Post
    lol youre joking right
    He's not, you should also ask Nahkriin for his private gunning bot too.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    WatchMeWin is offline

    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Tzz/Nickbush have the only private ones. Should try PMing them in game and asking them to add your skype. You have to use the codeword "TOS" though. Just /tell Tzz TOS Skype: xxx
    Hope this helps.
    I have them both on skype, but I don't want to confirm/deny this to see how many people actually message them lol
    new life, who this

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    erik is offline

    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    I have them both on skype, but I don't want to confirm/deny this to see how many people actually message them lol
    WMW can you DM me your new Skype since your old one was haxed :c

  9. #9
    Sobo's #1 bae
    Pikachu is offline

    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    WMW can you DM me your new Skype since your old one was haxed :c
    Nice try Tzz

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    vegeta is offline

    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    I have them both on skype, but I don't want to confirm/deny this to see how many people actually message them lol
    yoo can u pm me there skype plz im interested ln a sail/gun bot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •