Running a Bot Farm

I recently got my VMs up and working but I'm only doing 2 at a time at the moment as I've some concerns. Whenever I clone the VM, VirtualBox gives me the option to give it a new MAC address too, which I always do, then I use the Supply Crate and use the Untaint before and after installing YPP.

I want to scale up this operation (I plan on buying a new processor and 32GB of RAM) but will all the IPs be the same? Even if I'm using a VPN, will they all be on the same network? I imagine it'd be quite suspect if there were 16 pirates all doing HS or whatever.

Also when I'm using TunnelBear I can't log into YPP at all, what do other people use?

Thanks and sorry for the long/convoluted post

I've been playing with this recently.

The IP's will be different if you connect to different VPN servers on each VM, and it seems that PP doesn't recognize any foul play.

Using a free VPN likely wont cut it. It didn't work before, it's unlikely to work now. You're not the first person to use them, and let's be real most of us using VPN's are ban evading/botting so the free VPN's are much more likely to have been flagged/banned by YPP imo.

That being said my experiences have led me to a few big issues.

1) The bots can really weigh a VM down pretty significantly, and nothing can ruin your multi-boxing faster than having multiple sessions completely bork themselves and end up needing to be fixed/reset.
    2) I'm 90% sure big transactions (Like transferring your rewards to a main account to sell/enjoy/whatever)
    is getting flagged by the system for later review. I've managed to keep under the radar for a few dozen sessions thus far, but every so often one of the farm accounts will get dropped from seemingly nothing along with whatever account I was using to hold the majority of the resources
    3) Being reported when multi-botting happens with way more frequency if you're stacking a large number of your accounts on one ship (Which is almost required because of how few players are online generally).

Hope that helps.

I'm happy to pay for a VPN as I'm already paying for tunnelbear. I'd use the VPN for other stuff too so it's not an issue.

1) Processor wise I think I'll be fine as I'm playing on buying whichever the latest i7 is when I upgrade.

2) Moving PoE across is still something I'm not sure on but will see how things go

3) I'll see if I can spread em around

Thanks for the advice, especially regarding VPNs. Got any tips for a good VPN?

Good VPN is hard, you obviously want as many servers as you can get (Cause with each ban you're not gonna wanna use the same server again), I've been using IPVanish personally, but I guess if you're using the premium version of tunnelbear that might work also.