Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Out of Date Bots

Out of Date Bots

I bought some bots years and years ago and I don't know whether it's just me or whether I've set up my thing properly but half of them won't work. Poseidon and Aethyr are working fine but Spools of Silk Patching, Overhaul TH, Flaming Balls Gunning and Knock on Wood Carpentry 2.0 aren't working. Can someone give me some advice one this?

Also will I be banned on obsidian when it connects to Steam if my Steam name and an old banned account name are the same?

Thanks!

Captain Medals

Is your Java and your net.framework up to date?

And yes, probably.
    Who do you think you are?

I've no idea, how do I update it? I guess I'll have to make another steam account -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Is your Java and your net.framework up to date?

And yes, probably.
    I believe I have updated both and none of those puzzles work still :/ Is there a list of which bots are no longer working?

Captain Medals

Add me on Skype I'll take a look into it.
    Who do you think you are?

hey is there a reason why knock on wood 2.0 does not work on VIP?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Add me on Skype I'll take a look into it.
    I think I added you on Skype, is it just your username here? Anyway I started running my bots on a VM and they're working fine for the moment. Only issue is KoW isnt automatic anymore but I've bought WfT instead. If KoW is auto can you help me out with that please?

Why do I feel like you guys went into the code for the updater to downgrade some out of date bots to force people to buy the new ones. I don't remember spools of silk patching to be this garbage. Maybe I'm just remembering it wrong. Everything works fine except for the old Knock on Wood Carpentry 2.0 It does not have any options for automatic, only manual. Theres nothing to select to turn it automatic but manual works just fine. Any idea on how to fix it? Also, what happened to the first navigation bot that I bought before stardust? Whered that go?

- - - Updated - - -

could we get a free upgrade from spool to blowhard because we're super good customers?

There is/was a discount to get Blowhard if you have spools - just not free.

Darn, don't think there is a discount anymore. Welp, I'm not rich enough to cheat lmao. Most of my bots were bought when I was in high school with a 100 dollar gift card. Now I'm an adult with bills to pay. 150 dollars for stardust @_@ maybe it would be worth it if dark seas doesn't die like the original. I'm sure tons of people already have it though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast