View Poll Results: How much would you pay for it?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • $10

22 64.71%
  • $15

4 11.76%
  • $20

4 11.76%
  • $25

4 11.76%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Hearts Bot

In VIP please, if not id pay about 10

Banned

TO CLARIFY!

This is not a "I'm working on this thread" this was only to gauge public interest so I know how to distribute my time in the future. I have made a time table as to when I should have X bot completed so I needed public feedback to adjust this.

As to what everyone cares about, YES rigging is almost done. It has movement bugs some initiated by the DR popping up some unknown that need to be smoothed out to create flawless performance. TD will take longer since I am improving the AI and fixing it so it doesn't crash halfway though a game where there are holes. Poseidon WILL BE MULTI-THREADED and Argos will be updated to 2.0.

Now as for Argos I HAVE YET TO HAVE ANY VIDEOS OF THE RANK DECREASE SENT TO ME! I can't fix an issue that I can't replicate! So please be patient with me, all these bots are worth the wait!
    viridianseller likes this.

Good stuff.

VIP Member

To be honest, a lot of hearts has to do with how the other players play. I'm not sure if a bot can recognize a playing style and react to it, but if it could this would be a VERY good bot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12