Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By 123love123

Thread: The ban response and VPNs

The ban response and VPNs

Can be closed
    Last edited by Chrysheigh; 05-19-2017 at 05:17 PM.

Why would you log in AFTER you connect to a VPN?

What VPN are you using?

I know a guy who managed to get unbanned by spilling the beans regarding where the bots came from etc. But I also know people who have confessed and told them everything they know, but still haven't been unbanned. Personally I would just ignore the email and move on. The amount of appeals that actually get bans lifted is extremely small.

That being said, anything you were to confess in the email (the bots came from here etc.) they will almost certainly already know about.

Quote Originally Posted by willez View Post
    I know a guy who managed to get unbanned by spilling the beans regarding where the bots came from etc. But I also know people who have confessed and told them everything they know, but still haven't been unbanned. Personally I would just ignore the email and move on. The amount of appeals that actually get bans lifted is extremely small.

That being said, anything you were to confess in the email (the bots came from here etc.) they will almost certainly already know about.
    It depends on your support history. If you appeal your first ban, you will almost definitely get unbanned if you are honest and admit to your offence. They say this themselves, they will only consider unbanning honest people with a relatively clean support history. If your support history contains a bunch of evasion bans, you're out of luck and 99% of the time you will be rejected.

Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)

Quote Originally Posted by willez View Post
    I know a guy who managed to get unbanned by spilling the beans regarding where the bots came from etc.
    Nice try Hera.