Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rumble Bot?

Rumble Bot?

Any chance of a rumble bot existing?
    Come Fourth, Grammar Nazis!

Banned

Several people have tried, all have failed and given up.

tbh, rumble is prob the easiest puzzle of all. You just need to know how to build your board. Make many triple colored balls around. Get as much as possible then, 'pop' the first 3 balls you built. This will created a huge combo chain that will most likely insta kill your oponent.

If you dont pop the first 3 balls you made but an other, it'll only "chain pop" the ones you made after this one.

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by dexon View Post
    tbh, rumble is prob the easiest puzzle of all. You just need to know how to build your board. Make many triple colored balls around. Get as much as possible then, 'pop' the first 3 balls you built. This will created a huge combo chain that will most likely insta kill your oponent.

If you dont pop the first 3 balls you made but an other, it'll only "chain pop" the ones you made after this one.
    Which is exactly wrong.

Competitive rumbling is about getting 3-4 "colored chains" and then adding 8-12 junk pieces on them as fast as possible (which will fall after you break the combo) thus creating a ton of bruised pieces.

You then alternate between bruise-strikes and normal strikes to push them further down.

In the lategame all you do is sending sprinkles/clearing your board as the game is doing the auto shoving and spawning bruises on itself.

I imagine a normal PvE bot would indeed be relatively easy to code given if its just a sprinkle bot.

But I guess people wouldnt want that...
    Who do you think you are?

who would use bots in competitive games anyways. lol

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by dexon View Post
    who would use bots in competitive games anyways. lol
    eb6.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eb6.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	2122
    Don't bother i'll just answer for me; People that are bad at the game.

- - - Updated - - -

But I think Mehfailz is wrong :P
    rumble is the easiest puzzle of all.

But he's maybe not all the way wrong tho. Maybe doing this to your opponent's board:

Isn't the goal in rumble. How would I know i dont play puzzle pirate anyway :P
    Last edited by dexon; 04-03-2017 at 07:55 AM.

Banned

As someone who has reached #1 rumble and usually sits at ultimate I think rumble is easy to play but has one of the highest skill curves of all puzzles. The difference between master/renowned and legendary/ultimate is quite obvious and there is alot more to it then just making groups of 3+4 with drop offs. You need to be able to read your opponents board and create strikes/sprinkles to counter the way they are playing at each specific moment aswell(Pressuring the opponent). Rumble unlike sf is alot more favoured to the more skillfull opponent as luck rarely ever has a meaningful impact on games.

I would love to even have a bot that just matched colors to use for PVE only as no rumble bot would be able to compete at high-level play.

I tot agree with nathan463, but i think the people here are far, far faaar away from high-level play.
    Which is why they hope having bots winning against good players will having no skills/idea. And calling others stupid for having such thoughts.

As someone who pillages by myself with multiple bots a PvE rumble bot would be awesome even if it was mediocre that way I wouldnt have to avoid every single barbarian that spawned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast