Thread: Which to buy?

Which to buy?

Hello,

Should I buy Flaming Balls, Blowhard Patching, or Sugar & Spice?

Which one is better for my money and which one can earn me more PoE?

Sugar & Spice doesn't work, Flaming Balls is good if you have a good pc otherwise go with Blowhard Patching.

Captain Medals

The gunning bot is called Shots Fired! .

It really depends on your playing style. Sugar & Spice is not for sale.
    Who do you think you are?

Oh, I just assumed that they were for sell since I can see them on supply crate.

Also, are we allowed to use the same account for multiple computers?

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by iCrazi View Post
    Oh, I just assumed that they were for sell since I can see them on supply crate.

Also, are we allowed to use the same account for multiple computers?
    Yes, you are.

However we notice if you are account sharing
    Who do you think you are?

Ok, that's cool. I don't know anyone in RL that plays YPP so account sharing is impossible for me :P. Just wondering cause I may look into online VMs since my pc is garbo and I wanna try and run a pilly all by myself. So I was wondering if I could run the same bot acc on them.

---Edit---
    After investigating online VMs there doesn't seem to be much of a market for them. I swear I saw something say something about them just not sure where.

Also for the account sharing thing. An idea popped into my head. I have my old pc that sadly is several times better then the one I'm using atm it's just I couldn't bring it with me after I moved out of my parents house. I moved about several states away and I flew at that so at the time I couldn't bring it with me. So I was wondering would it be possible for me to control my old pc at home with something like TV and run multiple bots on it. So the only way I could do this is if I had my brother set it all up for me and stuff but he also uses my computer sometimes even though he has his own laptop. My PC is better then his laptop so I can see why but also another thing is that he also plays YPP but hasn't done so in many years. So once I brought it up he started wanting to play it again. I know he also uses bots and probably would ask to use my acc but I would rather just buy him monthly vip instead. I know he can't afford it so I would buy him it and it's only $15. So I thought of something! Is there anyway I can pay for 2 VIPs for 1 account?

If worse comes to worst I think I may just get them to mail my pc... It's just it's gonna be expensive and I'm afraid something might happen to it.
    Last edited by iCrazi; 04-01-2017 at 10:55 PM.

Just went ahead and bought him VIP. Makes things easier.