Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3
  • 1 Post By Face

Thread: Questions about Oceanus

Question Questions about Oceanus

First thing i need to speak with an admin about a refund on a wire transfer for this bot. I ordered it using debit right after the first transaction (I didn't know there was a wait with wire). I don't want to pay for this twice.

-Aside from that Is there a way to Optimize the speed of the bot? its a bit slower in token mode.

-Can i use this bot under the same Supply Crate for two diff accounts on two separate computers legitimately?

Yeah, i use oceanus on 2 clients on 1 comp and 1 on auto on another computer all the time. off the same crate supply - in token mode its slower. just use your head to make tokens

A.K.A. Medals, Pleb God, Pika's biggest h8r, Based RNG

Quote Originally Posted by Braskiii View Post
    First thing i need to speak with an admin about a refund on a wire transfer for this bot. I ordered it using debit right after the first transaction (I didn't know there was a wait with wire). I don't want to pay for this twice.

-Aside from that Is there a way to Optimize the speed of the bot? its a bit slower in token mode.

-Can i use this bot under the same Supply Crate for two diff accounts on two separate computers legitimately?
    Ive messaged Face, he'll come back to you.

Tokening puts more stress on your CPU ("more/deeper" calculations), so there is no way to speed it up.

Yes, you can use Oceanus on separate computers - but please be aware that we can see account sharing attempts.

Happy botting!
    Braskiii likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

"Feel free to share this to people you like! Or to people you don't like. Just share it." -Face 2014

Seventeenth on Emerald is selling PoE through Poker

Administrator

Was this paid through bluesnap or paypal?

PM me and I'll get this sorted for you.

Feel free to launch another copy, no skin off of my nose. Do not share your account.
    Braskiii likes this.