Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The highest i've reached with it is Excellent.
    And no, it's not fast. The pixel color detection is really slow and i have no idea how to improve it.

Pixel detection in languages is usually very slow
    Instead, capture an image of the whole screen/ part of the screen.
    Search it for a reference image (for example the top of the bilge screen)
    Then, based on where that reference image is, you know where all the piece locations will be.
    You can then look at your image's pixels, which is much faster than polling the computer screen for its pixels.
    Obviously, this doesn't work quite as well with puzzles like gunning, where the pieces are in constant motion, but for something like bilging it's quite good/fast.

Oh, i see
    Thnx, will try it.

Server Admin

I can confirm it is not a virus. However, I've evaluated the mouse movement and can conclude that it is likely to result in a ban by the OMs. Only use on a YPP account you're willing to be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    I can confirm it is not a virus. However, I've evaluated the mouse movement and can conclude that it is likely to result in a ban by the OMs. Only use on a YPP account you're willing to be banned.
    I've been using this (https://bot-supply.com/forum/c/13335...html#post90089) for 3 weeks and yet, there's no ban.
    I feel more like bans will come if from able you jump straight up to master or if you've been doing nothing but 'fine' and now you're doing increds every duty reports.

Mouse speed changes randomly during the course and the mouse will not lend on the same exact position twice as it have a radius of random 'lending' of 20px large.
    And as you can see, the movement are quite random as well in the post's showcase.

Are you sure this kind of thing will get you banned if it's not because a human thinks you're botting?

you cant download it anymore?

Mods removed the download link.
    I'm not sure if i'm allowed to put it back...

Any sign of the links coming back?
    My YouTube Channel Called Welsh Roxy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq5...cxwZSdVRng5n0g

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12