Unable to Lower Screen Resolution

I am running on Windows 10 and Puzzle Pirates does not have the option to lower to the 800x600 resolution that the bots are asking for.

The bot I am having the most trouble with is the Argos Shipwrightery bot. It doesn't do anything. I open it and it just says searching.

I assume its because of this resolution problem, even though all my other bots work.

Question is, how do I lower the resolution to 800x600 when the game doesn't even have this as an option? I have been tearing through the forums trying to find a solution and I can't find one.

Captain Medals

Add me on Skype, I'll take a look at it.
    Who do you think you are?

I don't have Skype, I can get it to get this fixed, but would it be possible to answer here so that other people can find the answer to this issue? I can't believe that I'm the only person with this problem.

- - - Updated - - -

What is your skype name, there are a bunch of mehfailz

Captain Medals

There are two options. The first one is the most common fix (and most likely your issue). The second one applies if it is truly the client itself.

Option 1:

Change your windows application scaling.

Right click desktop -> 2nd from bottom -> change it to 100% and restart your computer

Option 2:

Run regedit as an admin and change the following path:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JavaSoft\Prefs\rsrc\con fig\yohoho\client]

to:

"full_screen"=-
    "display_width"="800"
    "display_height"="600"
    Who do you think you are?

The bot still just says "searching for game" or "searching for board"

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just confused because I have multiple bots and this is the only one I have been having issue with

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, I played around some more in regedit and got it to work. Problem was fullscreen. I just changed the windowed dimensions to be 800x600

Thanks for your help. I was getting really frustrated. Couldn't figure out why all the other bots worked but this one didn't.