Running multiple bots on same computer?

is it possible to run like a carp bot for 1 client and then a bildge bot for another client on same computer or not possible?

It is possible, i used to play on 4 accounts using SY bot formmy shoppe to complete all the orders

Quote Originally Posted by raedfs View Post
    It is possible, i used to play on 4 accounts using SY bot formmy shoppe to complete all the orders
    how did u do that on same computer? for the both of bot working?

Quote Originally Posted by anwar90 View Post
    how did u do that on same computer? for the both of bot working?
    VMware mate.

well in kades i used to do 3 bilge stations, 3 client on bilge with one bot open switch alt+tab every 5-10 seconds between clients.
    believe it or not you can get 1 incredible and 2 excellent or at least 3 excellent

Quote Originally Posted by Atothek View Post
    well in kades i used to do 3 bilge stations, 3 client on bilge with one bot open switch alt+tab every 5-10 seconds between clients.
    believe it or not you can get 1 incredible and 2 excellent or at least 3 excellent

What's a good bot to use in order to Alt+ tab? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Poseidon is my favorite ever, very light and you can't even notice any difficulty or lag while switching, consider that i didn't try the new bilge bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Atothek View Post
    Poseidon is my favorite ever, very light and you can't even notice any difficulty or lag while switching, consider that i didn't try the new bilge bot.

I mean how do you auto alt+tab though?

Let me give you some idea about this, (though not sure what you realy ask for)

How this works is you'll get a Virtual machine setup on your pc then download the necessary thing like the windows/linux whatever winds your sails in this virtual machine (think of it like a pc but is not real). Assuming someone is noob enough about the subject.

Then you'll download other necessarities like the puzzle pirates and the bot-supply.

Then after that you'll just start everything like you normally do on your pc then once you start the bot while puzzle pirate's screen is open as well you just take you mouse out of VM's window. After that it'll do it's job, bot will work and you can take down the VM's screen (i actually highly suggest this cause when your mouse enters the window of VM bot will assume you want to do something manually and stop workin in most cases)

Repeat with more virtual machines if necessary or if your pc can handle that. not realy suggesting windows 10 for this since it uses the memory space and cpu a bit more then the older versions though i guess there are some problems with earlier windows versions for bots now. So yea you might have to use windows 10.

Hope that helps..
    Last edited by musdale; 01-23-2017 at 08:04 PM.