Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pas

Are speed hacks still a thing?

I'm just casually using dream sprinkles in pvp sf and this legendary sfer just built like half the board in the time my bot did 2x5.

Captain Medals

No.
    Who do you think you are?

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by pas View Post
    I'm just casually using dream sprinkles in pvp sf and this legendary sfer just built like half the board in the time my bot did 2x5.
    There's a reason for the bot's name.

Banned

building high often gives the illusion one may be speedhacking, in any case trying to figure out if someone is speedhacking while you are using DIS isnt going to work

Last i checked Cheat Engine still worked, i mean you can insta kill yourself before the dismiss button comes active lmao

Banned

CheatEngine is fully functional, as in a proper competetive way you just need to know how to set it up properly.

Captain Medals

Doesn't the puzzle slowly decrease back to its intended speed?
    Who do you think you are?

Banned

The only reason not to speedhack wouldnt be the preformance issue but rather the ban issue which could be within 24 hours depending on if you wagered alot using the speedhack. If people are interested I could make a video on how to properly speedhack for educational purposes only ofc.

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by apdo View Post
    The only reason not to speedhack wouldnt be the preformance issue but rather the ban issue which could be within 24 hours depending on if you wagered alot using the speedhack. If people are interested I could make a video on how to properly speedhack for educational purposes only ofc.
    Would love to see if its still working. If there is a way to not get banned or do it semi safely let me know.

pas

Quote Originally Posted by zydrate View Post
    Also that's because you're bad and they're good. SF bots will never be better than real players unlike bilge, gunning etc which has very real potential.
    If you're saying it is impossible for SF bots to be better than real players I strongly disagree. If you're saying people will not spend the time to make one, I agree.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast