Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Blacksmithing bot

Blacksmithing bot

I just bought this bot and its so buggy! it doesnt even work it says it'll get me an ultimate rating but it cant even get me proficient how do i refund?

Quote Originally Posted by magpietoo View Post
    I just bought this bot and its so buggy! it doesnt even work it says it'll get me an ultimate rating but it cant even get me proficient how do i refund?
    Oi there has tp be something wrong. This will consistently incred...

is it maybe a problem on my side?

You can't move the Puzzle Pirates window once you've selected it to start. IM ratings take time to build but this bot will always score Excel/Incred unless it bugs out which is rare.

mine bugs out every single time nearly

Is this on manual or auto? What is happening?

manual and auto iv tried both. When i do manual it never tells me where too click and when it does i cant really tell where to click because its the fast and on the auto one it just bugs out and doesnt click anything

When on Auto you need to give it time to read the board and find the solution. It will lag and possibly stop your computer from responding for a minute while it does that.

On Manual you need to move your mouse over the board once the solution is found - when you move your mouse over the B icon it will disappear, so click that piece quickly. It will put the B icon onto the next move in the sequence as soon as your mouse has hit the icon. If you lose your place or no icon shows, use the co-ordinates shown on the bot to locate the current piece in the sequence.

When on Manual, always check the status on the bot if it seems to not be showing you the next move - it may be finding the next solution and you need to wait.
    Last edited by afpersing; 08-24-2016 at 09:25 PM.
    Face, Mehfailz x3 and Panda like this.

Captain Medals

It takes some time to find a solution. Leave the window up and don't interfere with it (e.g opening your Browser e.t.c) - basically start the bot and wait patiently.
    Face, Gauge and afpersing like this.
    Who do you think you are?

As others said, wait patiently, it is worth it, it can obtain Ultimate/#1.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast