Best Sword for Dreaming in Sprinkles?

Hey guys!

I haven't been around in a while, but just got back into Puzzle Pirates, and decided to treat myself with a new bot.

I got Dreaming in Sprinkles, and am loving it so far (especially since I can't SF for crap).

Do you guys have any suggestions about what sword pairs best with this bot? I'm not even sure if the sword makes that much of a difference with the bot, but I figured that, since the sword determines the drop patterns (I think), maybe a certain sword works best with the bots' strategy.

Anyway, if you guys have any input or advise, let me know!

Thanks!

"Works best with a Reversed Saber/Scimitar/Skull Dagger" Quoted from the original bot page , works best with SD imo

Haha well I feel dumb for asking a question that was already answered... But thanks for the input too! Maybe I'll pick up an SD then

An underrated sword for sprinkling is a short sword.

Sobo's #1 bae

If you can get the dank speedhack (Which gets you banned) then it's godtier with Dagger (Can win a ton of wagers though)
    If not, I'd stick to the dagger still, along with a saber. It's not great with a scimmy, but it isn't bad.
    Honestly, though, it's really only useful in pillys/cits/whatever. And in those, sword patterns don't even affect NPCs, so the question becomes invalid.
    If you're planning on using it in PvP, the only way you'll find success (past Renowned, assuming it can even achieve that) is with the hack, but you will get banned eventually.

TLDR: If vs bots, it doesn't matter. If vs humans and want to win and don't care about your account, speed hack with a dagger/saber.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    If you can get the dank speedhack (Which gets you banned) then it's godtier with Dagger (Can win a ton of wagers though)
    If not, I'd stick to the dagger still, along with a saber. It's not great with a scimmy, but it isn't bad.
    Honestly, though, it's really only useful in pillys/cits/whatever. And in those, sword patterns don't even affect NPCs, so the question becomes invalid.
    If you're planning on using it in PvP, the only way you'll find success (past Renowned, assuming it can even achieve that) is with the hack, but you will get banned eventually.

TLDR: If vs bots, it doesn't matter. If vs humans and want to win and don't care about your account, speed hack with a dagger/saber.
    Danks speed hack now I'm curious

I get Leg with reversed saber.

It is untrue that sword patterns do not affect NPCs. They very much do.
    Last edited by afpersing; 08-04-2016 at 01:41 PM.

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by afpersing View Post
    It is untrue that sword patterns do not affect NPCs. They very much do.
    Unless they updated, which they never do, they very much don't.

With a reversed saber (A saber where the handguard is either blue, green or purple) this bot can stick to master/renowned =]