Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: [Bot-Supply exclusive] Blowhard!

Quad core pcs?

Banned

Bot-Supply is not a charity, it's a business. If you're not happy with the products they offer, go commission your own private bots and see how much they quote you.

Quote Originally Posted by Whyaye View Post
    Bot-Supply is not a charity, it's a business. If you're not happy with the products they offer, go commission your own private bots and see how much they quote you.
    So I take it an arm and a leg isn't enough anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Whyaye View Post

Never said i wasn't happy with their products, all, but one bot i have i'm very pleased with, that one just being SoS maybe its because all the other bots do so much better than it. I also never stated, that I should be given a refund or price reduction do to said dissatisfaction, I merely said i was disappointed. Also to the quad-core, id have to check but i know my laptop has an i5.

- - - Updated - - -

I really think it had to do with my experience in the puzzle, but it just sucked because i didnt want to go through the time of getting fines and goods all the way to the weighty
    And all the other bots
    hscker0101 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden View Post
    Never said i wasn't happy with their products, all, but one bot i have i'm very pleased with, that one just being SoS maybe its because all the other bots do so much better than it. I also never stated, that I should be given a refund or price reduction do to said dissatisfaction, I merely said i was disappointed. Also to the quad-core, id have to check but i know my laptop has an i5.

- - - Updated - - -

I really think it had to do with my experience in the puzzle, but it just sucked because i didnt want to go through the time of getting fines and goods all the way to the weighty
    And all the other bots
    That bot has major mouse lag if you have background processes. I use a game boost on my 1.82 ghz dual core and it works just as good as my desktop

Will it be in VIP?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden View Post
    Face why not switch out SoS with Blowhard on the bot-a-thon for a test run
    Hmm, an interesting thought!

Quote Originally Posted by selk View Post
    Will it be in VIP?

I'm thinking so, VIP needs a little love. If Blowhard can't be then I'll probably include spools of silk.
    Last edited by Face; 07-01-2016 at 11:04 AM.
    pawners and selk like this.

VIP Member

no tokening in the video?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nonaligned View Post
    no tokening in the video?
    There will be one soon.

Does the 1/3rd and 25% stack lol?
    Panda likes this.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast