Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Whyaye

Thread: Argos

Argos

I managed to go from legendary down to respected using this bot. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Captain Medals

Yes, it should get constant incredibles.

Could you tell us what its doing wrong?
    Who do you think you are?

It gets goods and excellents only. It makes donkeys and a very select few vegas. Never incredible

Banned

If you've dropped from Leg to Respected the only thing wrong with the bot is you probably opened Poseidon.
    pawners and Gauge like this.

That's not very helpful but ok.

Tried it on my laptop same thing. Ocean is meridian

I have been testing this bot lately too since i saw this thread, i have noticed that sometimes when moving pieces it continues doing the same move over and over again making no progress and then when the water levels starts to rise it only has 1 set piece to lay. Once again i have found that this only happens occasionally (maybe every 1 out of 4-5 boards). in saying that i used this bot on and off for 3 days and went from able to ult on my test account.

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrenn View Post
    I have been testing this bot lately too since i saw this thread, i have noticed that sometimes when moving pieces it continues doing the same move over and over again making no progress and then when the water levels starts to rise it only has 1 set piece to lay. Once again i have found that this only happens occasionally (maybe every 1 out of 4-5 boards). in saying that i used this bot on and off for 3 days and went from able to ult on my test account.
    to note I have seen this also but I often manage to maintain Grand Master-Legendary and never actually hit Ultimate ^^

It gets stuck moving the yellow X pieces easily - seemingly moving the same piece around the board in a loop. It also sometimes tries to click and move a white piece and fails to, possibly because it didn't pull accurately enough in the right direction to move against another piece. It doesn't register the missed move and then can run out of time before it tries to start placing moves. It then often only makes 1-2 moves that try.

If anyone is taking a look under the hood - can you please also add a way to interrupt the bot in auto as currently it fights against you hard no matter what you try.

It still gets excellents and the once in a while good. No increds to speak off. Will TV if someone can look at it