Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By oCortex

Thread: Overhaul Question

Overhaul Question

Does Overhaul currently have automatic mode and does it clear chests relatively decently?

it does have an auto mode and with chests well yer it does the job

I cannot figure out how to make Overhaul:
    > Continue to try and clear chests automatically (regardless of setting, it seems to give up)
    > Resume once I've manually cleared a chest (I have to click stop then start again or it does nothing)

Quote Originally Posted by afpersing View Post
    I cannot figure out how to make Overhaul:
    > Continue to try and clear chests automatically (regardless of setting, it seems to give up)
    > Resume once I've manually cleared a chest (I have to click stop then start again or it does nothing)
    There isn't anything you can do to my knowledge. I do not believe the bot was intended to be used for hauling within SMH's and do not foresee an update as this is one of Bot-Supply's lowest cost bot (likely lowest revenue as well).

However, a few notes I've made regarding Overhaul:

- The bot does not clear chests well at all unless the chest spawns near the middle of the puzzle and even then is mediocre at best (prioritizes clearing the chest, but is very inefficient).

- The bot could be updated to utilize the gems spawned to help clear chests, when chests are spawned on the side of the puzzle. (Currently when a chest is spawned on the side the bot just clears the gems immediately with no regard to helping clear the chest)

- Update to stabilize the bot, as in the bot gets stuck from time to time trying to make a clear on the border pieces of the puzzle

- Update the bot to allow it to continue to run from session to session. (Currently the bot must be restarted every time there is a break in haul)

In manual mode, the bot changes the highlighted coins to select next a few times. It's recalculating and finding better moves I guess but because it gets so jumpy it's a little annoying to use in manual mode sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by afpersing View Post
    In manual mode, the bot changes the highlighted coins to select next a few times. It's recalculating and finding better moves I guess but because it gets so jumpy it's a little annoying to use in manual mode sometimes.
    I just spam click where ever it pops up and click on the gems when they show up. Constant Excellents.
    afpersing likes this.