Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

A Free Bilge Bot

Hello guys, well I wanted to ask if I could make a bilge bot for Puzzle Pirates, exclusivly for Bot-Supply? Meaning I use you're website, name, etc all over the bot. It's nothing like those pro ones, but I Finished the code and it does some Exel, increds, easy getting Legendary, and more if used well, has mouse movement, and speed bar. I used some parts of Notion's Lib, so thanks for that ! So just wanted to ask permission to finish it and release it. If granted I'll edit the topic , If not i'll just report it to get deleted! Thanks guys!

Danny.

Administrator

Is it a reskin of decayed? Not to be a dick but from you posts that is what it sounds like..

Anyway, we have an official free BS bilge bot coming out soon that will be as good, or better, then #Umber1. We are calling it #Umber2 (keep in mind it is worse then Pose though)
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Banned

Umber2 will be free?

Administrator

Yessir
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Ask notion if you can release it. He will be the judge of that, as I can't stand people who re-skin programs and act like they made them. Also, I'd say advertising us would be fine, but don't make it seem like it's a bot-supply made bot.

But if it has any of Decayed's algorithm, I'd rather not have it released without full permission from Notion.

Banned

Its not a reskin lol, Even before i registered, i took SOME IDEAS from Notion's lib to make my bot, not a "reskin" of the bot. Although if you already have one coming I'll just drop the project.

Administrator

Are you Dan from HG?

Banned

Sorry no, I dont know what you mean by HG. Anyway's, i'll just drop this, so please delete the topic... I'll work on another bot, maybe a gunning bot or something!
    Last edited by Danny; 01-20-2012 at 11:22 PM.

The more bots with BS on it the better. Plus I'm sure it would help your experience with making bots. I still encourage you to pursue the project, but we will have a really good free bilge bot out eventually.

Banned

I dont want to make a bilge bot anymore, it's too commun. I'll go with the gunning bot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast