Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Interest In Foraging Bot?

Interest In Foraging Bot?

I have a few ideas on Foraging bot, but wanted to check interest in each key feature so I know which one to focus on first:

• Speed Clearer - For CI, and for some others to get chests off the screen as quick as possible and focus all efforts on chest clearing not scoring
    • Regular Foraging Speed - To focus on getting chests off asap but with combos in mind if possible within a set timeframe.
    • Regular Foraging Score - Aiming to get the highest score possible without speed being priority.
    • Speed Clearer for TH and Forage combo

I would particularly be interested in a Speed clearer and a regular foraging score feature.

I've been hoping to see a speed clearer for CI's...but I also like the idea of the Regular Forage Speed. They are all amazing ideas and I am sure that there would be a market for each if they prove successful. Keeping my eyes peeled for updates

In terms of coding, a Speed Clearer for CI would be the simplest (and most satisfying in terms of results)(assuming you're willing to ignore TH for the time being). Of course, that doesn't mean it's easily possible. I stopped work on mine because it was too much effort.

I haven't picked a language yet, any suggestions?

Would c++ be an easier approach?

Syn

ik zou voor nederlands gaan als taal

Java/C# are the best places to get started writing bots with unless you're willing to take the time to familiarize yourself with C++ RAII conventions and such, in which case I'm not sure which one would be more convenient to use.

Banned

I'd be interested in anything that was able to clear boards in the regular forage puzzle, regardless of score. So long as it can reliably use labor for me.

I'm interested in any Forage bot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast