Thread: Bots TOO good!

Bots TOO good!

Hi, I've been botting YPP for a while now and I've noticed that whenever I jump into a HS or SMH I pull straight incredibles. I am nowhere near this skill level nor do I want to be. I use Poseidon and Aethyr.

I was wondering, is there any way to slow these bots down? Maybe using a speed hack on the bot itself or even allocating less memory to the bot?

Captain Medals

Use manual and play "slow".

We are glad you like our bots!
    Who do you think you are?

lel Aethyr is broken
    but that's okay
    it's not as broken as it could be

im upset cuz my poseidon bot just dissapeared from bot supply program and when trying to get refunded for it cuz it left it's been like a day and a half and no response

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Use manual and play "slow".

We are glad you like our bots!
    While this is true for keeping my standing down, I would like to leave my bot running without having to do anything but keep an eye on it. Does anyone know of a third party application to slow the rate at which the bot accesses YPP? Or some way in which to slow it down while using auto mode.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chris443992 View Post
    While this is true for keeping my standing down, I would like to leave my bot running without having to do anything but keep an eye on it. Does anyone know of a third party application to slow the rate at which the bot accesses YPP? Or some way in which to slow it down while using auto mode.
    simple change the settings mate.

Quote Originally Posted by luckypoo View Post
    simple change the settings mate.
    I have Poseidon on 3 move depth and on the minimum combo. It still pulls straight increds. The rigging one I can tone it down to excellent but I'm aiming for good and a rare excellent.

I've tried using a vm and using hardly any memory for the machine but then YPP has trouble running.

A simple mouse speed option would probably fix this but hey I'm not complaining on an over qualified bot. Which makes me think changing the native mouse settings might help, I'll have to check that after work.