Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dreaming in Sprinkles Swordfight Bot Needs More Work

I have been using Dreaming in Sprinkles SF bot for some time now and it almost always messes up whenever the screen gets close to filled at the top.

For example, there could be a piece in the on deck window with a cutter that could be used but instead of placing the first piece to the side, it places it right in the middle of the screen where it causes you to fill the screen and lose.

Another issue is when the last piece before you lose has a cutter in it, it won't flip the piece to break and just drops it straight down causing you to fill the screen and lose.

If these two glitches could be remedied, this bot would be highly recommended for purchase...

Is it possible to fix these glitches?

I second this, it would be great if you can fix this, as it really annoys me when a breaker is on the top, but it puts down the piece the wrong way, or just lets it go anyways. I assume it reads the board, and not the pieces that are coming?

Captain Medals

I don't think it'll get fixed.

Did you guys ever think about using manual mode?
    Last edited by Mehfailz x3; 12-11-2015 at 08:19 PM.
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Might get fixed in the near future.

I did, but speed and efficiency comes with auto mode, until the board is almost filled and it misplaces instead T_T

I try to use manual mode when I see it is about to get to that point, but it always pops up the dang Ban warning and then I have to click the warning and by that time, it's too late, done lost.

Also, I run multiple accounts on pillies and there is no way I can fix all (big number of accounts here) nor watch them really.

VM for the win, I LOVE being able to solo pillage! I quit the game long ago because I can't stand waiting to put together pillies and then having asshats leave while you are out at sea.

Big thanks to you guys for making solo pillaging fun and possible!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think it'll get fixed.

I see your post already got editted from may get fixed to prolly won't. Guess Sobo or someone higher up reemed your arse and told you to change that...?

I've spent a good deal of cash here and continue to do so, but I'll rethink this in the future if I know that there won't be future updates or fixes for bots with issues..

Not trying to sound like a dick if that's how this comes off, but I think you guys could offer better updating and take serious consideration when paying customers make a legit request.

Thanks again.

You should perhaps think about the nature of your "request". DiS has been out for a while and the coder is not active here anymore.

Captain Medals

No, I've changed it myself.

Also, your money doesn't entitle you to act like you are somebody. You surely do realize that not every bot is coded by the same person and that our bots get updated frequently?

If you would play legitimately or use manual you would not have said "problems". Get better as a player or even as a botter.
    When you know a bot has a certain weakness you should work around it - or simply not overuse it that heavily. It is not made for PvP and is very good against bots.

I hope your complaining about a few lost sea battles was worth it. Hit me up in game so I can refund you 500 PoE - you surely seem to need them.
    Who do you think you are?

I hope your complaining about a few lost sea battles was worth it. Hit me up in game so I can refund you 500 PoE - you surely seem to need them.
    Just chiming in on here surprised to see a moderator of a website talk like that to one their consumers very surprising and a shame I guess you can say. Someone spent money to help this website...

No, I've changed it myself.

Also, your money doesn't entitle you to act like you are somebody. You surely do realize that not every bot is coded by the same person and that our bots get updated frequently?

If you would play legitimately or use manual you would not have said "problems". Get better as a player or even as a botter.
    When you know a bot has a certain weakness you should work around it - or simply not overuse it that heavily. It is not made for PvP and is very good against bots.
    How in the hell does a moderator of a bot site tell someone to learn to play legitimately? Funny.

As a paying customer of several hundred dollars, I don't feel like "somebody" but someone who deserves to speak up when a product I purchased has issues and would hope that if enough people say they are having the same issues, it could be looked into or fixed.

Sorry if I rubbed your panties the wrong way.
    Last edited by bobbyk; 12-12-2015 at 11:28 PM.

Banned

ill have to side with mehfailz on this, sorry guys

- - - Updated - - -

Just because you called a breaker a 'cutter'

- - - Updated - - -

Also for a few hundred dollars i will personally teach u how to sf in a way you become an ult sfer ureself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast