Thread: Td Bot?

Td Bot?

is it me or is the TD and Patching bot more common now? have played a couple of skeptical players just wondering?

Edit*
    What i am saying is, are they more surfaced then they were a couple months ago and how? If your not allowed to sell them due to copyright or w/e
    Last edited by Jsherriff; 11-08-2015 at 05:03 PM.

Someone leaked a weak version of my patching bot (still strong enough to get ult with tons of hyperranking).
    Unfortunately not quite sure who did it.

Someone by the name of ***** was trying to sell me one aswell as a td bot. Wasnt sure if it was legal or not cys of copyright .Issues without true right from owner to sell.
    Last edited by Jsherriff; 11-11-2015 at 12:39 PM.

td bot will get you legendary but is really obvious if it's the one I'm thinking of. It was similarly distributed without permission of its creator (Sageman)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRigger View Post
    td bot will get you legendary but is really obvious if it's the one I'm thinking of. It was similarly distributed without permission of its creator (Sageman)

Wait what o.o.. So your patch bot (spools I assume?) can get ultimate right now with hyperranking? Because I can't even get an incredible on it. xD GM is the most. How can the weaker version get ultimate?

Spools was not my bot (it was Emaziz's)
    The jar file when used launches something named Zephyr
    not that you should use it