Banned

untainter tool question

ok so i had account that got banned last night so when i try to log on him i get the taint evrey time and i use the untaint and then i can make new ones...
    i asked someone to sell me an account on skype for poe and he said i will have to use a vpn for the account 24/7 or they will detect me and ban him too...
    is that really how it is? cause i dont want to make YPP into a p2p game when i have to pay evrey month to unlimited use vpn's...
    also if thats relly the case anyone can pls give me a free unlimited time vpn if you know one?

Captain Medals

Your computer and router both have IPs ("network identification numbers"; Mac address and dynamic IP), your computer also has YPP data stored on its harddrive.

YPP checks both of your IPs (external check) and also stores files on your computer ("hash.dat"; internal check) which prevents you from creating new accounts if one of them is flagged in direct/indirect relationship to a banned account ("tainted").

Using the untainter (deleting the hash) removes the internal check -> Your computer "has no account history", you can create new accounts
    However, if the Ocean Master check your external things (the only thing they do) they can relatively easy see if you use the same IP or the same network adapter (MAC-Address; "same PC") and ban you.

A VPN is basically a passport for your external check - most free ones have been used and arent reliable so you should stick to a paid version.

If they see that your IP is fine and you are good to go unless you are suspicious (SF alt with 2m+ wagers) or got many reports where they take a deeper look.

It is also recommended to sweep your hard drive since no one knows what kind of data YPP can fetch when you install YPP and if everything gets removed upon uninstalling YPP.

If your account is valuable (f.e Familiars safe in wardrobe) you should invest in a brand new set up (router,Hard drive, Mainboard) to claim them back slowly. [Reclaiming 200$ for an investment of 150$ is better than losing 200$ and staying tainted].

You can change everything manually if you know how to.

If I'm mistaken please correct me
    Who do you think you are?

Banned

so i will have to use a paid vpn now or i will never be safe from bans?

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Eran Gelber View Post
    so i will have to use a paid vpn now or i will never be safe from bans?
    If your IP from your ISP is dynamic and has changed since your ban (and any attempts to log in), then you would be fine.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    If your IP from your ISP is dynamic and has changed since your ban (and any attempts to log in), then you would be fine.
    "ISP is dynamic and has changed since your ban" what? they banned me last night about 12 hours ago

Mehfailz is right, you should follow his advice

1) You don't buy an account from someone who tells you to use a VPN, that means they will be playing on the same IP connected to that account and you could end up getting each other banned

2) To stay unbanned, like Mehfailz said, you have to pass the external check (IP) and the internal check (MAC address). You can easily just untaint to remove the internal check but you will have to use a VPN to mask your IP and pass the external checks.

3) Sticky said that sometimes your IP will change automatically, it depends on which company you are buying your internet from. If it does change, then you will not have to use a VPN. Keep an eye on your IP to see if it changes (https://www.whatismyip.com/)

Banned

if i changed my MAC address and i did the untaint and change account to a new one will they still see its the same guy from the banned account and ban me again? (if i dont use vpn's)