Aeolus to Aethyr Possible?

Hey Face.. i had posted a contact where i wasnt happy with Aeolus and would like to switch to Aethry... bt i havent got any reply yet.. i dont mind paying the extra $5 bt can it be done? I had posted a request long back.. i sent u a PM too yestdy but u didnt reply..

Bump.... someone reply plz?

VIP Member

If I remember correctly you need to pm sobo about it from now on try sending him a pm about the situation and the date you sent the pm to face and the date you bought the bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj-Redemption View Post
    If I remember correctly you need to pm sobo about it from now on try sending him a pm about the situation and the date you sent the pm to face and the date you bought the bot.
    il do that now..

I did it.. no reply yet.. any1 else who can help?
    Last edited by bpuoye; 10-05-2015 at 10:50 AM.

VIP Member

Sobo works you have to wait for him to come online honestly you need to be a bit more patient you posted this a day ago and just barely pmed sobo he will be in contact just wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj-Redemption View Post
    Sobo works you have to wait for him to come online honestly you need to be a bit more patient you posted this a day ago and just barely pmed sobo he will be in contact just wait.
    Thank You .. i got a message for Face.. just need to talk and do the deal with him.. cause im having issues with paypal.. so will have to talk to him via Skype or any other ways.