Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Poseidon Bilge Bot

Poseidon Bilge Bot

How am I supposed to get Ult with this bilge bot?
    I went from Broad/Legendary to Weighty/Legendary
    I've used the 4 move and got incredibles, 3 move and got incredibles; used my own mixture to get even better incredibles - no matter what I do it just seems like it is NOT going to go up. At one point I bilged for 3 hours straight hoping that someone would fuck up and go down in rank so that I can bump myself up. The 3 move seems to be a little less reliable because at some points it will go for "Lines of 3" or "Good' moves instead of Arr!'s and shit like that. But I consistently get Incredible's with a few Excellent's inbetween, and I feel like the Excellent's are fucking me up. I don't know what to do. What did you guys do to get Incredible with Poseidon?

I run it on 4 depth, line of three min on auto. It took a very long time but I hit ultimate just before I hit paragon haha

Captain Medals

More than 70% of the bilgers are botting, what do you expect?
    Who do you think you are?

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    More than 70% of the bilgers are botting, what do you expect?

Well still... I am just looking for advice. It's advertised as a Bot that can reach Ultimate.
    I am wondering if I need to just keep trying and time will get me there, or maybe run my bilge bot on different settings? What you said wasn't helpful at all. Kind of a waste of both of our times.
    Just wondering what people who have attained Ultimate with this bot ran their settings on, how much time it took them, what depths, any tricks and tips they know of, ect.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by yerroo12 View Post
    Well still... I am just looking for advice. It's advertised as a Bot that can reach Ultimate.
    I am wondering if I need to just keep trying and time will get me there, or maybe run my bilge bot on different settings? What you said wasn't helpful at all. Kind of a waste of both of our times.
    Just wondering what people who have attained Ultimate with this bot ran their settings on, how much time it took them, what depths, any tricks and tips they know of, ect.

Thanks.
    4 depth will score much better but it is limited by your CPU. I suggest running it somewhere where your score updates often - either swabby between two league points and abandon every 5 minutes, or run it on a pillage (where your score updates when you enter a fray).

Banned

I use it in 3 moves (or I lag big time) auto and vegas min and i'm illustrious ultimate

Is there anyway i can be Banned for using in Manual?

Captain Medals

I'd personally say no, but OOO has a good record of banning people without a reason.
    Who do you think you are?

So 3Depth Vegas Minimum is a good choice for getting Ultimate?

When I do 4Depth Vegas Minimum it takes about 4-5 seconds (never more than 5 seconds) to find a move. Is that good enough?
    pronav likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast