Ultimate Bnav Stardust Hyperranking

Hey fellas, i am considering of buying stardust navigation but i am not sure if the bot is cappable of obtaining high bnav stats(gm-leg-ult with hyper). I was wondering is there a chance you can try a trial(like a hour, after all these are 150$ dollars) with the bot so you won't be dissapointed if the bot is not that good. If the answer is no, what are the refund policies if i am not satisfied with the capabilities of the bot and can i return it and have my money back. Sorry if i am breaking any forum rules but i am new.

Thanks and good night
    Last edited by Abrakadabra; 08-27-2015 at 04:36 PM.

The highest I have seen someone get with it is legendary but it normally stays at around GM level. You need to use the bot for a while before it gets there though. Btw it's a Dnav bot and not Bnav incase you got confused somewhere

I'm not sure about trials but you can get a refund by PM'ing Sobo within 24 hours of purchase with your transaction details (More info here: http://bot-supply.com/forum/site-new...ap-policy.html)

Captain Medals

As Papaoutai already said, it's a Navigation bot.

Battle Navigation differs from Navigation and is a completely different puzzle.

Stardust can achieve Ultimate although it takes some times (scoring is higher the greater your experience is) and is perfect for memorizing the ocean.

Its not Battle Navigation and therefore it won't help you with yer ranking.

Sobo is responsible for the refunds. Contact him within 24hours after your purchase or send him an Auth-code request.
    Who do you think you are?

btw if you use this bot for longer time and THEN will be asking for refund you will be banned so be careful

bump also interested in purchasing if it can get ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by andriy81 View Post
    bump also interested in purchasing if it can get ultimate
    It isn't ultimate capable, you can trial the bot soon to see if you like it.

What is the best setting for this bot for ranking with the navy?
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

for all who was wondering is it ult capable, it is. I tryed it when it was free and i achieve ulti with hyperranking. Dogh it was hard to achieve it but end the end i got the ult trophy!

What do you mean by hyper ranking? What settings are you running it on, considering it's only GrandMaster capable, and I assume Legendary with luck.

You aint right, i did achieve ultimate dnav with it when it was free. My current standing is legendary, but it was full ult. If you want pm me for more info