Bots in automatic mode

Has anyone ever encountered a problem with it? I've been using it to bilge automatically on HS while im at work but I don't wanna get banned for it.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by holywrathh View Post
    automatically on HS while im at work
    Leaving a bot unattended is ill-advised. If the ship was to do a ship-wide fray, you would straightline. Also if the ship ports you will be stuck on station. Both of these make you look like a botter and could get you reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Leaving a bot unattended is ill-advised. If the ship was to do a ship-wide fray, you would straightline. Also if the ship ports you will be stuck on station. Both of these make you look like a botter and could get you reported.
    I only leave it unnatended during Haunted Seas where there are no frays and i check on it about every 5-10 minutes to see if everything's ok. When I use it for cit runs i am watching something on my second monitor and i fight the frays myself.

You should be fine then. I do exactly the same and haven't ever had a problem.

well, just got banned after 2 days of using bots. oh well, goodbye I guess.

what bots?

I tried them all out tho I was mostly using poseidon, aeolus and argos shipwrightery. Got banned while using Aeolus.

Considering you were leaving the bot unattended at times (even if it was for 5-10 minutes like you say) you probably got reported somewhere. I've used all 3 of those plenty of times without getting banned. Unlucky dude