Bots that let you keep using your mouse?

Hey I'm new here and willing to buy some bots, but was wondering if there were any that don't require me to abandon my mouse. Are there any bots that let you keep using your mouse for other tasks as it works? I wasn't sure how to search for this "feature", so if somebody could point me in the right direction that'd be cool too.

Thank you.

Banned

Some bots are equipped with manual mode make sure to search for those..

Such bots are more easily bannable, and probably much harder to code.
    Ask buypoe

Is buypoe legit? Looks really shady, even for a bot forum lol. Everything looks outdated too.

Literally everything on buypoe is a virus, and one time they did have a reflection rigger (which runs independent of the mouse) but it got everyone banned very quickly, so unfortunately you won't be getting a bot like that anytime soon =/

This site wouldn't exist if it weren't for buypoe though. Therigger was referring to an ancient buypoe bot that allowed to use multiple clients with the same bot without even keeping your window open, you could watch videos as it bilged for you. It was called bPerfect and it was ult attaining if not, #1 attaining. Though some feud type think happened with the devs and such or something and OOO got a hold of the source.
    Something like that.
    Apparently, in order to remain anonymous, you need a username that has no relativity to yourself whatsoever.
    That explains mine.

The best way to run supply-crate bots and still use your mouse is to use a Virtual Computer. Many guides on this site
    Holden's Vouches | Skype: Holden92x

Banned

I personally have 2 computers.. That way I can bot on one and watch a movie or bot on both and do something IRL.

I personally just find a video to watch or start up a youtube playlist while I'm using bots in PP and I watch the video to the side and let the bot do the work on the other side of my screen.