Swordfight Teamer

Not sure how to purchase this, but I'd like too :P

Captain Medals

It's currently not for sale.
    Who do you think you are?

SF Pleb

You have to be VIP to obtain it

Will purchase Dnav bot if I can get the auto jobber and auto teamer with it...thats the least you all should do.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Testypp View Post
    Will purchase Dnav bot if I can get the auto jobber and auto teamer with it...thats the least you all should do.
    I didn't realise we bargained deal.

It's VIP exclusive. I don't believe they should do anything different. Buy VIP if you like said product. Your the customer not the producer ��
    Last edited by jamesouch; 06-06-2015 at 05:06 AM. Reason: type on original

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I didn't realise we bargained deal.
    I didn't mean to come across demanding in such an aggressive manner, but on that note I'm not exactly driving a hard bargain. Asking for a little return on quite a bit that I have put into bots/this site.

And James, I am the hand that feeds, the VALUED customer. I additionally understand the nature of exclusivity, reasonably so that I'd be willing to pay $150 for the Dnav bot, however I don't think the two bots I'm asking to PURCHASE are the exclusive pull for people to become VIP.

scare was trying to make VIP something worth paying monthly for so those two bots are VIP a gift to them , something special for for them as am addition to VIP. you are right in the fact that it not be a pull to get VIP , but before those bots or tools came for VIP there was no difference in Non-VIP to VIP. the BS crew are/ and were try to make some difference to be VIP:. to not be VIP for now its just two tools but the team is making more sometime .

but that is my two cents I am not trying to put words in the BS teams mouth i am just trying to reason it out in my own words.
    but i wanted to try to give you am answer that would satisfy you .
    because scare is not a deal maker