Flaming balls bugged?

Flaming balls doesn't seem to work very good these days, it constantly misses pieces, only obtains distinguished, messes up boards and so on is anyone else having problems with it? :s

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by aequites View Post
    these days
    Nothing has changed with it since release however.

Last time I tried it was at the release because I pre-ordered it, and it obtained Legendary for me on Navy now it just gets me fines and obtains dist -_-

I use it fairly regularly, it has got GM with the navy. During SMH's it settles at around Master for me, but I still love the bot.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSinamoi View Post
    I use it fairly regularly, it has got GM with the navy. During SMH's it settles at around Master for me, but I still love the bot.

Perhaps I am doing something wrong? Bought this bot nearly two days ago, and my standing has not gone over distinguished. It is constantly screwing up the boards, going into random loops, leaving essential pieces stuck in random spots, etc. Getting quite frustrated with this.

Edit: I see that user input is required, but am confused. Checking the tips link with the bot now to see if I can't figure myself out.

Edit 2: OK got it working properly.. as you know user input is required, but it is strange. Have a look at the navy tips & tricks video provided and it will definitely help... am now Master, incred gunning, and not having issues... It is all a matter of the board you have, if anything loops, whether or not to restation, etc. I hope it helps you guys, because the bot is actually alright, now that I know how to use it properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oLP-9SBr7k
    Last edited by maajik; 05-21-2015 at 09:04 AM.