Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By feeder5
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow
  • 3 Post By Emaziz

Thread: Spoils of Silk

Spoils of Silk

So I recently purchased SoS and I love it, constant excellents in a puzzle that I hate is amazing.

However, it is so painfully frustrating to see it actively avoid the better combos, to the point where it replaces grommets with corner pieces etc etc.

I get that you don't want an all powerful super patcher to dominate the oceans but a bit of a buff would be awesome.

Would happily pay more... 😛
    Stevo and RogueRick like this.

I agree, or give you the option to complete some of the boards yourself because there are numerous instances where it could attain much better scores with one extra move yet it ends the board early.

Banned

BS doesn't really support game breaking bots, and this was actually pretty heavily nerfed before release for that reason. So don't expect it to be changed or any options to make it stronger any time soon.

And don't bother questioning the logic, although this whole site is based around ruining the game for the average player, they do have morals!

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Whyaye View Post
    BS doesn't really support game breaking bots, and this was actually pretty heavily nerfed before release for that reason. So don't expect it to be changed or any options to make it stronger any time soon.
    lol pls.
    We've been looking at making it stronger for months. We've had a few test versions that we've run and decided that would be suitable... We just have the find the source code to those versions so it can be released... it's up to Emaziz really, Face approved it :P
    RogueRick likes this.

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    We just have the find the source code to those versions so it can be released... it's up to Emaziz really
    In my defense I wasn't even aware until now that we were missing the source code. (Face fried his hard drives)

Who knows, maybe some time in the summer there will be a SoS update.

Would be awesome to get an update!
    I too noticed times where it could have scored better, but didn't. I sometimes step in manually.
    Either way the bot works fantastic and is a great buy.

I'm waiting for a update too.

same

Bot Coder

Update is now in Stickys hands
    jak8222, soboy123 and ylaehc like this.