Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Argos Shipwrightery

Argos Shipwrightery

Add a damn hotkey to disable it, once it has figured out the arrangement you cant stop it for the life of you..

The thing I do is wait for it to be finishing the puzzle; then, as soon as it says "done" on the bot and the water is filling up for the puzzle to be finished, hit ESC and disable auto re station. Works perfectly for me
    Face likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueRick View Post
    The thing I do is wait for it to be finishing the puzzle; then, as soon as it says "done" on the bot and the water is filling up for the puzzle to be finished, hit ESC and disable auto re station. Works perfectly for me
    Yeah, that works, but if you missclick and move the PP window for example, it keeps going in the same pattern it previously figured out, clicking on random things.

Administrator

Really? That's interesting. Does this happen for other people too?

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Yeah, you have to wait for it to finish puzzling and hope it doesn't press 'Play Again' before you've got a chance to exit it, quite difficult to time it right and otherwise it's an endless loop

Quote Originally Posted by RogueRick View Post
    I do this as well. A bit annoying to be the only way of getting out.

It seems like it figures out the pattern and then moves the mouse, not actually checking afterwards, i even CTRL+Alt+Del and went back to the desktop and it kept on clicking

Quote Originally Posted by selk View Post
    Yeah, you have to wait for it to finish puzzling and hope it doesn't press 'Play Again' before you've got a chance to exit it, quite difficult to time it right and otherwise it's an endless loop
    Quote Originally Posted by zSilentt View Post
    I do this as well. A bit annoying to be the only way of getting out.
    That is not the issue, if you wish to avoid this you can simply uncheck the auto-station checkbox and it stops after every puzzle.

But the point is to have it automatically doing it by itself.. Then stop when you need it to. Rather, I have to wait for it to be finishing up the puzzle and hope I time it right (which isn't TOO difficult considering how long the water takes to go back down when the puzzle is ending).

Quote Originally Posted by Fidycent View Post
    That is not the issue, if you wish to avoid this you can simply uncheck the auto-station checkbox and it stops after every puzzle.
    It is entirely the issue... lol. Your solution is to not use a useful feature?

The commonality between what you have indicated as bothering you (the ability to stop the bot while in the middle of solving the puzzle), and what others have indicated as being annoying (not being able to stop the bot when auto-restation is on), is that there is clearly the absence of a hotkey that stops the bot or temporary auto stall in the puzzle if the mouse is moved. Just because you are frustrated by this issue at a different time during the puzzle, doesn't make other moments "not the issue". Either way, the real solution will easily solve everything.

VIP Member

Yes- usually I just CTRL/Alt/Delete but it can get a bit aggravating sometimes for sure.
    Yes, I am notthe OM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast